Welcome To PSMB 2008 Conference
Join us for our PSMB 2008 Conference & Exhibition which will be held on the 21st until 22nd October 2008 in Genting International Convention Centre (GICC), Genting Highlands, Pahang. The industry’s most esteemed speakers and experts will be sharing their latest ideas, theories, and experiences on strategic issues and key challenge relating to human resources development. This conference is a platform for the exchange of views and opinions among HR professionals that would assist employer to achieve competitive advantage.
- Presentation of the Human Resources Minister Awards and the Pembangunan Sumber Manusia Berhad Awards by the Honourable Minister Of Human Resources.
- There will be 6 General Sessions and 6 Concurrent Sessions, which will increase your understanding on the human resources issues and communicate the value of HR from a business perspective.
- More than 40 exhibitors will be participating in this conference.
- More than 1,200 participants nationwide.
- Networking lunch of distinguished Corporate Leaders, HR Practitioners and Visionaries.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- To identify emerging challenges and opportunities in managing human resource in the context of dynamic and complex organizational environment.
- To provide an avenue for Corporate Leaders, HR Practitioners and Visionaries to exchange insight, ideas, experiences and strategies for the future practices of human resources management in order to achieve competitive advantage.
- To experience networking opportunities with HR Professionals nationwide and develop business contacts with fellow participants.
- To create dynamic workforce by understanding the current issues and the on going changes of human capital development in Malaysia.