Sunday, February 3, 2008

ABT Review

Tom Peters Company
“She is the co-author with Hank Wasiak of Change the Way You See Everything Through Asset-Based Thinking. The book is in stores now. You can read her Cool Friend interview here.”

Leadership Tools
“Think all strategic leadership books are dry and boring? Then you NEED to read this book. What can I say - Change The Way You SEE Everything Through Asset-Based Thinking is an absolute treat! If a picture is truly worth a thousand words, then get ready to become inspired.”

TIMES ONLINE
“Change The Way You See Everything Through Asset Based Thinking. With its distinctly visual approach to communicating ideas, this book puts the power of personal, interpersonal, and situational assets in your hands, so that you can make progress and create the future you most desire.”

WMCTV.com
ABT [is] practical, unique and useful. ABT magnifies how to turn what is half-full and half-empty to your best advantage... ABT offers sound systematic ways of exploring how to redeem the worst tragedies and make addressing every problem worthwhile. Here's to a deficit- based thinking free 2006!

Forbes.com Book Club
“This brilliantly simple book on the philosophy known as Asset-Based Thinking, instills success-oriented habits in even the most die-hard cynic. Its transformational lessons reveal how the slightest shift in perception can lead to monumental results in both business and in life.”

CEO Reads
“This book appeals to both sides of my brain. I am a sucker for books that have a design element with a compelling message. True, this book could be categorized as self-help -- a category of which I am usually not too fond. Yet, this book jumped out at me because of the cover. It's simultaneously intriguing and creative.”


Spring Shake Up - Jill D. Tibshraeny
I found "Change the Way..." extremely positive and upbeat while packed with serious thoughtstarters and guidelines. I had fun reading it. I never felt beaten down with heavy self-help negativity but rather uplifted by the light style and photographs. "Change the Way..." actually practices as it preaches! I'll go back to this book again and again to reflect, refocus and re-enter my life.

For a Better Attitude Please Read - Karen L. Hinkley
Not only does this book have beautiful, fun picture, but it is addictingly positive. The best picture book I have every read! And I’m a teacher, so I read picture books all the time!

Life Changing Book - Debra L. Dumas
What a find! It's not just a quick read, self-help book, but more of a bible to truly make positive, life-altering changes. I look forward to putting these ideas into action...

No comments:

MIT

MIT
Open Courseware

Search This Blog