LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT COMPETENCIES LIST
- It is not a comprehensive list but includes competencies that the Work Group considered important.
- In many cases competencies overlap.
- Some competencies listed may also be used to group several competencies.
- The definitions are in the form of behavioral statements, wherever possible, to ground the competencies in observable behaviors.
- You may wish to create a summary definition from the bullets, delete bullets, or add your own to tailor the competencies for your own use.