EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT & DEVELOPMENT CONFERENCE
23rd - 25th November 2009 | Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay
Featuring Presentations and 10 case studies from over 20 Industry Experts Including:
REGISTRATION HOTLINE: +65 6832 5102
Employee Engagement is a new business science that is rapidly becoming critical knowledge for leaders across the enterprise.
This conference will give you the opportunity to explore on key behavioural drivers of employee engagement as well as the barriers to employee engagement and how to overcome them. You’ll learn how to maximize HR’s strategic value within an organization, transforming it from an administrative function to a dynamic, bottom-line enhancing business asset.
STADA invites you to participate in this conference. This is a good opportunity for you to learn and network with the leading industry experts. If you quote the code STADA upon registration, you will get to enjoy 10% discount off the 3 Day VIP Package & 2 Day Conference.
• Learning to hear the new employee voice
• Keeping employees’ promises
• Build engagement between managers and employees
• Link your brand with specific engagement objectives
• Energise and involve senior leaders in your engagement efforts
• Steering employees through organisational change
• Balancing and internal and external risks to engagement
• Consolidating and streamlining HR processes
• Improving loyalty through flexibility and culture