Sunday, February 22, 2009

Wha is your dream? Bono

As Training Manager, I always wanted to contribute to the society. In my previous companies, I had the privileges to help students through SIPI program in Penang. Komag provided me the platform to fulfill my sense of duty. If you do not have a CSR program, what would be your personal CSR for the community you are in? AS to me, I would like to contribute in the area of Training and OD in the region. I truly believe that it is one of the platform to improve company culture, competativeness and comnpetency.

I remember vivdly the last statement of a American Black whispering to himself in the movie of "Pretty Woman". "What's your dream?"


Bono A celebrity  wth a conscience: Commencement Speeches at Harvard University 2000

Part 1

Part 2

No comments:

MIT

MIT
Open Courseware

Search This Blog