Saturday, December 22, 2007

Matrix: Free Your MInd



I truly like the trilogy of Matrix. It brings out the message of "Free Your Mind" and "Live for greater purpose" so well. Some critics say the trilogy links to Christianity as there are many symbolic resemblance of the stories to Gospel.

I like some of the quotes:

"What is "real"? How do you define "real"?"

"I'm trying to free your mind, Neo. But I can only show you the door. You're the one that has to walk through it."

"What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad."

"There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path."

Matrix Revolution:

"Why Mr. Anderson, why?" Smith hurls verbal barbs at a flagging Neo. "Why keep persisting?" Gathering his strength and catching his breath, Neo replies, "Because I choose to." Morpheus says of Neo, "I know as long as there is a single breath left in his body, he will not give up ... and neither will we."

No comments:

MIT

MIT
Open Courseware

Search This Blog